Are you concerned about your self esteem? While we all struggle with a lack of confidence on occasion, some people suffer with a severe lack of self worth. This can cause the quality of living to be compromised.
There are different levels of self esteem. How much effort should you put into improving yours? If you experience anxiety, then you really need to work on your confidence level. This is because anxiety and self esteem often go hand in hand.
The good news is that you can overcome anxiety problems all on your own! Contrary to what some people say, you don’t have to go through therapy sessions in order to live a peaceful, anxiety-free life. You can build up your confidence level by doing self esteem exercises.
Here is a self esteem questionnaire:
1. Do you feel lonely more often than not?
2. Do you put more focus on your failures than your successes?
3. Do you blame yourself every time something goes wrong?
4. Do you hesitate to do things because you are worried about what others might think?
5. Do you hesitate to try new things because you’re afraid you won’t be any good at them?
6. Do you wish you could stand up for yourself more?
7. Do you get angry whenever others try to offer you constructive criticism?
8. Are you too embarrassed to look in the mirror?
9. Do you obsess about your weight?
10. Are you always trying to compare yourself with others?
12. Do you feel anxiety whenever you’re surrounded by a lot of people?
13. Do you let your anxiety control many of your decisions?
14. Has anyone ever told you that you’re too sensitive?
15. Do you try to avoid any situation in which you might face conflict or confrontation?
16. Does the thought of disapproval or rejection cause you to experience anxiety?
17. Do you often refrain from sharing your opinion with others?
18. Do you worry that you might not meet other people’s expectations?
19. Do you try not to set a lot of goals for your future, because you don’t think that you’ll be able to meet them?
20. Do you lie awake at night analyzing everything that you said or did during the day, and obsessing over what others said or did to you?
If you said “yes” to at least eight of these questions, you should spend some time working on your self esteem. If you said “yes” to more than half of them, then you probably experience a lot of anxiety in addition to low self esteem.
Don’t worry! Once again, it is possible for you to get over your anxiety and self esteem problems on your own. Here are some tips for doing just that:
• Try to figure out the underlying cause for your self esteem issue. Was there an incident in the past that caused your confidence level to spiral downward? Why do you feel such a need to protect yourself? Is the anxiety causing you to be in constant “flight or fight” mode? Whatever the case may be, you need to realize your own self worth. You need to realize that you are your own enemy. If you can’t see the value in yourself, how can you expect others to do so?
• Start hanging out with positive people. Participate in a motivational forum on the internet filled with positive people. Join a club that consists of others with similar interests as your own. If you have social phobia, realize that it won’t be the end of the world for you to make some friends.
• Make a list of positive things that you like about yourself. Add to the list daily. Start putting focus on the positive aspects of yourself rather than negative. Start remembering your accomplishments rather than your mistakes. The law of attraction teaches that like attracts like. If you focus on the positive, you will attract more things to feel positive about.
• The next time you have to make a decision, think about how great it will be when everything goes right. Instead of worrying about what could go wrong, focus on the good things that can come out of it.
These tips are just the start. There are many other techniques you can try if you want to have more confidence in yourself and your abilities.
The self esteem questionnaire should give you some idea of how much you need to work on improving your self worth.
The good news is that you can follow certain techniques to help you get over anxiety and achieve your goals. You can overcome social phobia, panic attacks, anxiety problems, and low self esteem if you take the right course.
Stop letting negative thoughts hold you back!
Check out the Unstoppable Confidence Course right here ====> http://stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com/recommends/confidence