If you are having trouble reaching your goals and living the life you want to live, then you need to reprogram your thoughts. The present is built upon the thoughts and emotions of the past. The future is being built by the thoughts and emotions of the present. If your life isn’t to your liking, then you have a history of negative thinking.
Positive thinking exercises will help you change your thinking pattern so that you can create a better future for yourself. These exercises have really helped me. Just a few years ago I didn’t think I had a future. I began to try some positive thinking exercises, and before I knew it, I actually started seeing the world in a whole new light! Now, I’m very happy to be alive, and have plenty of abundance.
The first thing you need to realize is that you are not a prisoner of fate: you’re just a prisoner of your own mind. YOU can break free and live the life you want if you really set your mind to it.
Here are some positive thinking exercises for you to try:
• Always find something to celebrate. Every day, set a small goal for yourself and then celebrate your success. It doesn’t have to be anything significant. For some people, getting out of bed and going out for a walk is a feat. Instead of moping over the things you don’t like about yourself, celebrate the things that you do like – even if it isn’t much. Remember, you’re building your own future with your thoughts. The more you celebrate now, the more you will have to celebrate in the future.
• If you’re having trouble pushing negative thoughts out of your mind, carry a small reminder. This could be a piece of jewelry, a gemstone, a figurine, or even a rock. Carry it around with you and you’ll constantly be reminded to think positive thoughts.
• Create a “vision board” for all of the things that you want to attract. Look through magazines and cut out pictures of the things you want in life. These pictures can be of your dream car, house, jewelry, a thinner body, etc. If you want to attract a happy relationship, cut out pictures that symbolize romance. Paste the pictures on a board and hang it up in your room.
• While you’re at it, create a slide show on your computer of the things you want. Search the internet for images of beautiful homes, yachts, jewelry, clothes, private jets, etc. If you want to travel, create a slide show of the places you want to go. Set your laptop in viewing distance from your bed so that you can watch your slideshow as you fall asleep. When your mind is drifting off to sleep, it will give you less resistance. You’ll be less likely to think “This is silly” or “I’ll never get any of these things.”
• One of the best positive thinking exercises is to have a good laugh! Enjoy yourself as much as possible. Watch funny videos and movies. Read jokes. Go out and find something fun and entertaining. If you just take the time to enjoy yourself you can attract a lot of good things in your life.
• Get out of the house. Staying cooped up all of the time will make you feel depressed. Go for a walk and get some fresh air every day. Make a mental note of everything nice that you see: flowers, clouds, cute animals, nice cars, friendly people, and so on. If you take note of the finer things in life, the not-so-nice things will bother you less.
Many people consider affirmations to be the most helpful positive thinking exercises. Every thought that runs through your head is an affirmation of some sort, be it positive or negative. Most people don’t bother to control their thoughts. They simply let any ole’ thought run through their mind. Naturally, most people who don’t control their thoughts are unhappy.
You need to start thinking positive thoughts. Start paying attention to what you are thinking, and weed out the worthless words going through your mind. Actively say positive words and affirmations to yourself throughout the day.
Always use positive words. Avoid using words like “not” and “no”.
Here are a few examples of positive affirmations:
• I believe in myself. I believe in my capabilities.
• I am abundant. I have plenty of money.
• I am always very happy.
• I am always attracting good things into my life.
• I make healthy eating choices.
• I exercise regularly.
• I am at a healthy weight.
• I attract healthy relationships and positive people.
• I am in a happy relationship with my soulmate.
• I am successful in everything that I do.
Once again, you need to carry around a small reminder, such as a piece of jewelry or a rock, with you wherever you go. Whenever you need to focus on positive thoughts, take the reminder out and hold it in your hand.
At first, you might not actually believe these affirmations, but if you keep repeating them over and over again, your subconscious mind will be tricked into believing them.
And now you know how to do positive thinking exercises!
There are other exercises you can use to create the future you want. You can life a happy, abundant life if you really believe in the power of positive thinking!
The information here is just enough to get you started. The Linden Method will teach you additional positive thinking exercises. You can attract great things in your life if you really want to.
Just check out the Step-by-Step program right here ====> http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com/recommends/lindenmethod