Are you struggling with your self esteem? Does your lack of confidence cause you anxiety? You might not realize it, but fear of trying is a lot worse than trying something and not succeeding. Those with low self esteem miss out on a lot in life. Someday you are going to regret not having had the confidence to try new things.
Unless you get some self confidence right now!
Like you, I used to not have any self worth. There were times when I was even afraid to leave my home! I started reading quotes on self esteem and watching motivational videos. I did some exercises to help build my confidence. Now, I don’t suffer from social anxiety anymore. I’m trying new things all the time and I don’t regret any of it.
Here are some quotes on self esteem to give you a motivational boost:
1. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “Yours is the energy that makes your world. There are no limitations to the self except those you believe in.” – Jane Roberts
3. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.“ -Malcolm S. Forbes
4. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” – David Brinkley
5. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
7. “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.” – William Shakespeare
8. “All that Adam had, all that Caesar could, you have and can do. Build, therefore, your own world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.” – Thomas Carlyle
10. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.” – Dr. Seuss.
11. “Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens.
12. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.” – Helen Keller
13. “A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves.” – Jean De La Bruyere
14. “Immense power is acquired by assuring yourself in your secret reveries that you were born to control affairs.” – Andrew Carnegie
15. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” – Samuel Johnson
16. “There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your youth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself, ‘It all depends on me.’” – Andre Gide
17. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
18. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Hopefully these quotes on self esteem will provide you with the motivation you need for being daring. Don’t let your fear or lack of confidence get the best of you, or you will someday regret it!
Here are a few tips to help you boost your self esteem:
• Every morning, set an intention. Before you even get out of bed, plan your day ahead. Tell yourself that you WILL have a good day! Start chanting to yourself “I will accomplish something today. I will accomplish something today.” If you do this every single day, then in time, you will start believing it. You will start to believe in your own capabilities.
• Take Van Gough’s advice: the next time you tell yourself that you “can’t” do something, do the exact opposite. It’s okay to be afraid at first, but facing the fear is what will ultimately define you. Even if you don’t succeed, keep on trying. Keep on facing your fear.
• Your thoughts about yourself are the only ones that matter. Stop caring what anyone else thinks about you. Chances are, what they think about you probably isn’t as bad as what you’re thinking about yourself. Start thinking better of yourself and people will begin to respect your confidence.
• Change your surroundings. Make them more uplifting. Surround yourself with warm colors, uplifting music, beautiful photos, etc. Try to stay away from anxiety triggers. Try to relax as much as possible and avoid negative things and negative people. If you spend most of your time in a positive environment, you will become a positive person.
These tips really will help you if you take them seriously. It can take some time to improve your self esteem. However, you can start feeling better about yourself immediately if you read all of the quotes on self esteem.
You CAN learn how to overcome low self esteem and anxiety! Stop letting anxiety and social phobia ruin your life. You can take control of your life if you follow the right techniques.
Imagine how great it would be to live a life of happiness and success.
Stop holding yourself back! The Unstoppable Confidence Course will help you get the confidence you need to live life to the fullest ====> http://stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com/recommends/confidence