Are you tired of having anxiety attacks? Would you prefer not to be medicated for the rest of your life? Or have to go to therapy sessions every time you turn around? An untreated anxiety disorder can lead to high blood pressure, heart palpitations, and increased risk for a stroke. But finding an effective, safe treatment isn’t easy.
This is why you should find a natural remedy for anxiety attacks! Natural remedies help many people deal with their anxiety. While anti-anxiety drugs do help, they are habit forming. They can also cause side effects. Cognitive therapy is safe and effective, but not everyone can afford regular counseling. Medical insurance doesn’t always cover it.
The great thing about using a natural remedy for anxiety attacks is that you won’t have to spend a lot of money to obtain it. They are also easy to find and use. Unlike drugs, they’re not habit forming.
Here are some natural remedies that have been known to ease anxiety and prevent attacks:
1. L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, has a calming effect. Many people take 100 – 300 mg worth of L-theanine in supplement form a day. They claim that it is just as effective as any anti-anxiety drug. If you don’t like to take pills, you could always drink two or three cups of green tea a day.
2. Practice meditation every day. You don’t have to take up a spiritual practice. All you have to do is learn how to breathe properly and focus all of your thoughts on your breathing. Try to clear your mind for at least fifteen minutes a day. Breathe deeply through your stomach so that your body gets plenty of oxygen. One reason why some people have anxiety attacks is because they don’t have enough oxygen in their system due to inadequate breathing.
3. Start exercising more. Do at least thirty-five minutes of cardio a day. Not only will exercise elevate your mood, it’ll also cause your body to sweat out toxins. When all of the toxins are flushed out, you’ll feel a lot stronger. There are so many forms of exercise: yoga, pilates, kickboxing, sports, running, jogging, dancing, swimming, bicycling, jumping on a trampoline, etc. Just pick something that you think you will enjoy and stick with it!
4. Kava is another natural remedy for anxiety attacks. It relaxes muscles and nerves. This plant takes away twitches, muscle spasms, rashes, and other symptoms of anxiety attacks. However, kava is so potent that it shouldn’t be taken every day. Only take it every other day for three weeks a month. Just buy some kava tea bags and drink one cup a few times a week.
5. Make sure you get enough minerals and vitamins in your daily diet. First, here are foods and drinks that you should AVOID: sugar, processed foods, junk food, caffeine, and alcohol. Alcohol depletes many of the essential nutrients in your body, such as magnesium. This will make it more difficult for you to cope with anxiety. Foods that you should eat include fish (omega-3), any foods with a lot of Vitamin B and Vitamin 12, fruit, vegetables, and meats such as tuna, turkey, and chicken (niacin).
6. Rosemary is a great natural remedy for anxiety attacks. It has a calming effect on the nerves. It promotes the circulatory system and activates the flow of digestive juices. With a strengthened circulatory system, you won’t be as susceptible to anxiety attacks. You can order rosemary capsules or tea bags. It’s also available in liquid form, which can be used for aromatherapy. Carry a small vial around with you and inhale the fragrance whenever you feel an anxiety attack coming on.
And now you know some alternative treatments for anxiety attacks! Try these and determine which remedy works the best for you. Start eating healthier and exercise every day. Practice meditation and try some herbal remedies.
These remedies are just a few examples of how you can reduce anxiety naturally. A natural remedy for anxiety attacks can be the miracle you’re looking for!
You don’t have to spend a fortune on therapy, or take habit forming drugs for the rest of your life. In addition to these natural remedies, there are some techniques you can try to overcome phobias. The remedies will help you to stay calm, but you still must learn to face whatever’s causing you anxiety in the first place.
Take a moment to watch the Panic Away presentation to learn more about anxiety treatments: ======> http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com/recommends/panicaway
Get relief for anxiety TODAY!