{ 24 comments… read them below or add one }

Jesseh October 29, 2011 at 4:56 am

Thank you for this, thank you so much. Everytime I am going through a panic attack, I remember your guide and it’s slowly slows down. Your so calm about this and explain it so easily. Thank you once again.

maria November 19, 2011 at 5:00 am

thank you, this video was very helpful to me 🙂

ankit December 19, 2011 at 12:30 pm

i only want to tell those who suffer from ocd that pls dont panic concentrate on yout strong points

gigemtina December 22, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Being pregnant with Bipolar disorder is challenging but not impossible. Given the very limited options for medication during my pregnancy it can be scary when general anxiety creeps up and you find yourself in the midst of a panic attack that medication used to be able to help with. These safe and natural coping skills are a Godsend. Thank You for taking the time to record them and post them in this video.

ox3lea February 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Thank you so much for your valuable video that you have sent me, i cannot express my gratitude towards you and am honoured by your kindness.

God Bless 🙂

musichead February 6, 2012 at 3:15 am

Hey man, thanks, Im a guy also and I cant show enough gratitude for this video. I went to the doctor once, then the emergency room because i had 3 panic attacks back to back to back and was told it was “nothing.” I did my own research, and stumbled upon panic attacks having similar symptoms to what i thought i was experiencing, just a while ago i was woken out of my sleep as i felt a panic attack coming, i pulled up your website, watched you videos, and they did not escalate! My heart, my chest, the shaking, the feeling of hopelessness went away. My girl deals with the same problem and until it happened 2 me, i didnt believe how serious is was, im going to have her watch your videos as well. Like i said I can not be more grateful right now, Im dealing with a lot in life, but success itself in my career looks imminent, if I do “make it” trust i will not forget your generosity showing how to cope with this problem. Peace

Jason February 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Thanks man! That gave me the warm and fuzzies. All the best to you!

oasis February 13, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Thank you so much!!!!! I found the pressure points and breathing helps so much! Thank you again!

Tim February 26, 2012 at 10:09 am

Thank you – very good – especially the depression tips! Thanks for doing this 🙂

Debbie March 6, 2012 at 2:28 am

I can see a lot of testimonies by others and I feel I will benefit from your program.
thanks in advance

Zohaib March 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Jason- Man that really worked! Thankyou.

GOD BLESS YOU 🙂

Judy March 28, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Thank you very much, I truly need to get rid of my Anxiety and panic attacks, its a daily thing that I go through and it is destroying my everyday life, I will use the breathing techniques on a daily basis, I already started and its working, again thanks a million.

jay April 8, 2012 at 5:37 pm

thanks jason you are real true man , while many people do help with their techniques of solving the problem, you are also one of them but you have also categorised and informed in detail how to deal with problem in vivid details and and videos of good length ,, while many people ask for RANSOM not fees i would describe as such because how come an agoraphobic have money to buy such things when he even fears to step out of his home first , and nobody to help , …………… thanks to internet and people like you thank you again HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY , HAPPY EASTER / PASSOVER DAY……… GOD BLESS YOU…………. thanks again with deep thankfulness , have a nice life jason , i respect you………..

jay April 8, 2012 at 5:44 pm

tell what better i can do for you…………….. after i have collected my sanity back , i will never forget you for your kindness….. also i must add u must see suzy cohen for many tips for health naturally, there are many more how good it is it is for you to decide……… but have my regards…………

Jason April 12, 2012 at 5:47 am

Thanks very much Jay. All the best to you!

Vanessa April 24, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Anxiety sucks 🙁
I have social anxiety, depression, health anxiety & low self esteem. I’m only 20 years old, my life it hell going through this. I’ve been through so many counsellors trying to get rid of it.
Only thing that I can say is focus on the positives, get plenty of exercise, surround yourself with friends and family (don’t spend too much time alone) talk to someone (either a therapist or someone you trust).

It’ll get better but you have to WANT to change. No one can do it for you.

Aston Nelson May 6, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Can you help me get rid of my anxiety

Oliver June 21, 2012 at 9:20 am

Thanks so much for this video, A couple days ago I had a bad panic attack due to stress/anxiety beyond belief! before this video I was still concentrating on the beat of my heart due to the fear of having another panic attack now I am relaxed and feeling calm and not feeling tense, I thought that i was going to die and these would keep happening over and over again but it’s all in the mind and knowing how to deal with it ever happens again will help you tremendously, thanks mate, can’t thank you enough

Sonia July 10, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I’m new with the anxiety and panic attacks. I’m 21 & it just started in April. My life seems that has been so sad and depressed ever since then. I can’t live my life and I wish I could just be who I used to be before this all started. This video has helped a little & I know change doesn’t happen over night.

David Lyons July 13, 2012 at 9:15 am

Thanks for this video, is it possible to download this video as I would love it on my phone but it is quite large to stream every time.

Thanks again, very helpful.

David

Mario July 14, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Hi Jason, first time on your site and thanks for all the hard work you have put into this website, I really appreciate it. I’m 55 years old and had my first and very severe panic attack in 1996, where my wife called 911 and was rushed to the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. Since then it’s been an ongoing problem. Started with Paxil, then on to Efexor, and currently on Mirtazapine. I would love so much to get off these pills and learn to control these attacks in a natural way, but it is a very scary thought, since I have become so dependent on these drugs. It’s nice to have a place to go where I can share with people who understand what I go through. Thanks to everyone, Mario

Jason August 22, 2012 at 9:51 am

Mario, thank you for sharing. Everyone’s experience with anxiety is unique. However, the collaborative effort brought by the many visitors here brings a wide array of techniques for you to choose from. There are nuggets of help throughout these posts and I truly hope that the company of this site gives you some peace. Warm regards.

Jason August 22, 2012 at 9:54 am

Hi David, Unfortunately I don’t allow downloading of the videos. However, you’re more than welcome to link, embed or share them from my Youtube channel >> http://www.youtube.com/stopanxiety

Take Care!

Jason August 22, 2012 at 9:59 am

Sonia, you’re a good soul to know that patience is a fundamental key to moving forward. Anxiety can’t be rushed away. I wish you all the best in the future and know that this WILL pass with continued effort and time. Force your mind to stay in a positive focus and work to accomplish the peace that you already deserve. Warm Regards.