Are negative thoughts ruining your life? Are you so overwhelmed by your worries and fears that you’re not getting any joy out of life? Just one negative thought can drain all of your energy away. In contrast, one positive thought will give you a bunch of energy.
This is because negative thoughts lead to anxiety and stress. Positive thoughts lead to happiness. When you’re happy, it’s easier to relax.
Since you’re reading tips on positive thinking, then you probably want to learn how to change your thought patterns. This means that you’re starting off on the right foot. The very first step in changing your life is being aware of the power of positive thinking.
With that said, here are some tips on positive thinking:
1. The first thing you need to do is learn to take good care of yourself. If you take good care of yourself, then you will think more positively about yourself. It’s much easier to be positive when you are getting enough rest, eating well, exercising, taking hot baths every day, etc.
2. When thinking about certain people or situations, don’t use absolutes or negatives. Here are two types of statements you need to avoid thinking or saying: “I am always late/making a mistake/messing up/etc.” and “I am never going to get what I want in life.” Reprogram your mind into thinking “I am going to be on time today.” “I am going to get it right this time.” Or “I am getting what I want in life because I deserve it.”
3. Force automatic negative thoughts out of your mind! Squash them! These are the bad thoughts that usually occur automatically, without you even realizing it. For example, if your boss wants to see you, and the very first thing that comes to mind is “It must be bad”, then that is an automatic negative thought. Start paying more attention to such thoughts, and try your best to squash them.
4. Laugh and smile as much as possible. The more you smile and laugh, the more positive you will feel. You will feel much lighter. Look for something that will make you laugh, be it funny jokes, funny videos, funny movies, etc. And smile just for the sake of smiling.
5. Never see yourself as a victim. Stop believing that you are at the mercy of fate and circumstance. You are at the mercy of YOU! You are in charge of your own life. If you feel like a victim, it’s because you treat yourself like one. If you can see yourself as a winner, you will become a winner. You are as you think you are.
6. Start making a list of things you’re grateful for. If you appreciate what you have, you will attract more. If you have a pet, be thankful for it. If you have a roof over your head, be thankful for it. Be thankful for any talents or skills you might have. Be grateful for the fact that you have access to the internet.
7. Still having trouble with positive thinking? Then focus on somebody else other than yourself. Helping the less fortunate will make you realize how fortunate YOU are. Go through all of your belongings and donate to the Salvation Army or to a homeless shelter. Volunteer with a charitable organization. Donate whatever you can afford to a good cause.
These tips on positive thinking will help you get started. If you really want all of your dreams to come true, you’ll need to change your thought patterns. You need to take an active approach and control the thoughts running through your mind.
There are plenty of other tips on positive thinking that can help you. The Linden Method will teach you everything you need to know.
Check out the program right here ====> http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com/recommends/lindenmethod.
You really can be happy, wealthy, and healthy if you believe in the power of positive thinking!