Panic attacks can be very frightening, can’t they? Especially if you’re not aware of what’s going on. They can come out of nowhere at any time. It’s a myth that only people who are feeling stressed out have panic attacks. Unlike anxiety attacks, ANYBODY can have a panic attack: even those who are overall happy with their lives.
Do you wish there was a way you could prevent them, or at least control them? Do you want to treat panic attacks but don’t want to take any prescription drugs or go to therapy sessions?
Then why not try herbal remedies for panic attacks?
They can be very helpful and effective! Since they have natural ingredients, they don’t cause any side effects like synthetic drugs do. There has been a lot of research on the effectiveness of herbs in the treatment of panic attacks. Some plants actually nourish and strengthen nerve tissues! With a stronger nervous system, the symptoms of panic attacks are lessened.
Many people swear by the tranquilizing benefits of certain plants.
Here is a list of the best herbal remedies for panic attacks:
1. Lemon balm is a well-known herb tonic that has been used for centuries. Recent research shows that Lemon Balm has a strong calming effect. It acts as a sedative for the nervous system. It also helps reduce the symptoms of a panic disorder: palpitations, headache, twitching, insomnia, etc.
2. Bugleweed, also known as Gypsywort, has widely been used in folk medicine for treating heart palpitations and anxiety. Extracts are believed to help normalize heart rate. It’s available in capsule form. There is no recommended dosage, but as with anything, you should only take it in moderation.
3. Passionflower is another herb used in the treatment of all nervous system related problems. It’s most commonly used as a natural sedative. If you experience insomnia, you should take a small amount before you go to bed. Getting enough rest will reduce the amount of panic attacks you have.
4. Next is Skullcap. It has been used for over two centuries as a mild relaxant. It relieves nervous tension, anxiety, and convulsions. Chinese Skullcap is available in powder form, and North American Skullcap is available as a liquid extract or powder. The latter can also be used in combination with other herbal remedies for panic attacks.
5. Make sure you eat plenty of oats every day. Oats is one of the best herbal remedies for panic attacks. It also provides respiratory support so that you won’t feel as if you’re struggle for air the next time you have a panic attack. You don’t have to just eat oats. It’s also available in pill form.
6. Another great remedy is Valerian. This has long been regarded as a potent herb in the treatment of emotional and mental disorders. It affects the amino acid, GABA, which is involved in different levels of anxiety. Gamma aminobutyric acid is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It plays a role in neuronal excitability. Valerian keeps it regulated so that the nervous system doesn’t become overly stimulated.
7. If sedatives make you too sleepy, then try ginseng. It will give you energy and prevent panic attacks at the same time. Your mood will be elevated and you’ll feel better all around. Some people take ginseng in capsule form and some brew it as a tea. Either way, it’s a great herbal remedy for panic attacks and generalized anxiety.
These are just 7 of the best herbal remedies for panic attacks. If you REALLY want to cure panic and anxiety forever, though, you need to understand that most of the information out there is a lie.
The actual truth of why you may be having panic attacks may surprise you.
The Anxiety Lie doesn’t just teach you about your anxiety, or tell you how to overcome it; it grabs you by the shirt collar and screams it in your face! Click below to learn the TRUTH!
The Anxiety Lie ===> http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com/recommends/the-anxiety-lie